deep c asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how to lose weight?

what is the best possible technique to lose weight? i am not too bulky..but only thing is suddenly my i feel its looking some odds...so please help me out....

Favorite Answer

Excewrcise regurlary to keep you trim and fit

Acupuncture is a highly effective treatment method to treat weight loss. Weight loss is one of the most classical examples illustrating the similarities and differences in the treatment procedures followed by Tradition Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine. They are similar as both of them accept that a person can have weight problem due to various reasons. Also both of them accept that any treatment must be accompanied by diet and lifestyle changes to get results. They differ a lot in the treatment methods from a clinical overview.

Safe herbal weight Loss products along with some necessary exercises are the only answer if you think you are becoming Over weight .

First Check your B M I at the link below & then find the exact answer of your question there only.

Good Luck

Enroll in an active fine art class, such as sculpture or even ceramics.

Buy a plant for your office—watering it is going to make you more active.

Adopt a healty life style:

- Eat right (avoid sugar, junk food, fried food, red meat, sodas and alcohol)

- Eat small portions

- Eat every 3 hours

- Exercise regularly

Hover just above your chair in a very squat position for 15 seconds every hour.

Hey man it`s ok no need for woried about that I was been just like you.So u need to run but slowly or driving your bicycle,it helps well it was helped me.

Source(s): I just usin my experience and my brain too.

Keep a small water glass, which you should refill often, instead of a large water bottle on your workspace.

Stand up each time you talk within the phone.