how can i show a person i appreciate them for who they are and what they do?

Me and my bf are in the middle of a long distance relationship. It's been more than 2 months we hadn't been together. But we talk everyday and it's been good. He have been working so hard to earn money just to come see me. Now he is coming all the way from the States to Japan to visit me. He said he made a lot of money so he could spend money for me. He's been such a sweet and kind person and I just wanna give him all my love and return the graditude. I just don't know how....

• Toni
    Favorite Answer

Go back & remember those conversations you two had. Did he bring up any childhood toys or memorabilia that he really likes? Suprise him with something you remember from a conversation, not a crappy stuffed animal or a box of candy. Let him know you really are there for him. Don't forget sex...

I THINK ITS WONDERFUL THST HE IS COMING TO THE STATES TO VISIT YOU. THERE IS NO NEED TO SHOW ANY GRADTATUDE, HE KNOWS YOU LOVE HIM, IS ALL THST HE NEEDS. HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME, HE DOES NOT HAVE TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY, HE KNOWS YOU APPRECIATE HIM FOR WHAT HE IS. GOOD LUCK

Plan a very special romantic homecoming for him.

just be yourself as he loves you and be secure with that and thats all you have to do.

Also enjoy the time you have with him....as it will be hard when he leaves you to return home

sex