He is Indian. His ex-wife's name is in the passport. Is he still married??

We known each other for 3 years and now we have been dating for 1 year and 7 months. He says he is single. He stays in Saudi Arabia and comes to my once a month or once in two months. I love him very much, he says he also loves me and I am his precious lady. But his ex-wife's name is still in his international passport. He said that when he had been getting this passport issued he was married and that is why his wife's name is still in there and is not deleted. He is Indian. Could you, please, advise please and tell your thoughts whether he is married or not. Is he telling the truth?

Favorite Answer

I am a indian its to hard a find he tells the truth better bring a visit to his own country and go to his own house and just have a friendly conversation to his parents check out his photo albums make sure everything because its your life.

I don't know about your situation but I found out my dad was married before my mum because I found an old passport, This was when I was about 11 or 12 and my parents had been married for over 15 years and together for 20. Personally I just don't trust men in general but it is a possibilty that its just a misunderstanding. My question is do you have a home number you can call when he's back home or does he only let you call him on a mobile?

He sounds like being still married. Better find his Saudi Arabia phone numbers & call to find out. I think that there must be something more than his passport that has made you suspicious of his status, trust your instict before you waste more time with him.

Best luck!

Youshould put this in the Married section, and I would consult a lawyer or the Passport office. Good Luck to you.

Its a tough one, but firstly look at the date the passport was issued, then ask him how long he's been divorced...

Do some guess work as well, trust your instincts.

am an indian.. my piece of advice is that he is probably married still... dont trust him...

YES