lumps at the side of the neck and jaw?

the lump at the side of the neck after a few days grew smaller and gradually dissapeared.few days later i have another lump at my jaw,the lump hurts when i try to touch it and is fairly movable(just like the one on the neck) i'm getting worried

Favorite Answer

do you have white spots at the back of you throat?

Yes - tonsilitus

It could just be swollen glands. they can get quiet painfull go to your doctor and ask him/her about it.

The area you mentioned are where many lymph nodes are located. It could just be an immune response to a bit of inflammation somewhere in your body (do you have scalp psoriasis?). Most likely, it is nothing to worry about, but if they keep enlarging, definitely see a doctor, to rule out the very remote possibility of Hodgkin's disease.

I'm not sure if this helps but my labrador had the same problem. They turned out to be little lumps of fat which are harmless. You should probably go to the doctor though or go to www.netdoctor.com

this happens due to less of iodine when tht gland strts 2 swell

or even dandruff can cause this

show it 2 a doctor

not serious i guess

dont take my advice very seriously coz i am jst 13 bt dont ignore it

if its moving it could be a tumour not sure whether harmful or not

when you say lump....do you mean just like a pimple? Or does it feel like it's under the skin?

its your glans. It's supposed to be there.