what does my dream mean ??

k i had a dream last night that my boyfriend was pregnant (how weird !!) could anyone tell me what it means?? thanks in advance xxxx

hahaha das funny !!

oh yeah and i got reallu jealous like as if i wanted it to be me not him.. that dream was so weird !!

Favorite Answer

Shame on you for knocking him up!

Either that you would like to get pregnant or are wanting a stronger committment from him. Or it could mean that you might be nervous that you might get pregnant.

When I was in H.S. with my first girlfriend, we both often dreamed about "pregnancy", and it was because sometimes we would get carried away and engage in risky behavior without protection. This caused a lot of short term stress for the both of us and I'm sure the dreams were capturing our "worry".

Also, it could just be a "freaky dream" with no real rhym or reason. These happen, too. And Who Knows the reasons! Good luck with your's!

Source(s): Experiences in the "Dream World".

According to the activation-synthesis theory of dreams, the dream probably has no meaning at all. (Sorry, that may not be what you wanted to hear.)

Although dreams are influenced by our thoughts throughout the course of the day, this does not mean they are special messages to us that we should carefully consider.

Here's one perspective:

"Activation Synthesis Theory is a neurobiological theory of dreams, put forward by James Allan Hobson and Robert McCarley in 1977, which states that dreams are a random event caused by firing of neurons in the brain. This random firing sends signals to the body's motor systems, but because of a paralysis that occurs during REM sleep, the brain is faced with a paradox. It synthesizes a narrative by drawing on memory systems in an attempt to make sense of what it has experienced."

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activation_synthesis_...

Perhaps it means that you would like to get pregnant with him but are somehow incapable at the moment. Therefore, it might make you jealous of other women (although you may not realize it.)

Has he ever spoken about having children?

Probably means that he wants children but you do not feel ready. Yet you are afraid that he ends up having them with someone else.

Probably that you wish deeply that he could understand you better he is probably very traditional in thought.

pregnant in dreams is usually about a new project, do you see him as a project? or is he starting something new?

your boyfriend have something that you wished it would be you.