Can somebody give me a branded name containing TESTOSTERONE that i can buy over the counter?

Favorite Answer

Testosterone is a Schedule III controlled substance. That means it requires a prescription. There is absolutely NOTHING containing testosterone available over the counter. You can try supplements that supposedly boost your own testosterone production. Go online to prosource.

If you could inject testosterone your body would shut down the production of testosterone and start increasing the estrogen production to bring things into balance again.

What is required is to trick your body into producing more testosterone than it does already and block the production of estrogen. Legal ... over the counter drugs are available that claim to do exactly that.

One is called Biotest "REZ-V"

Another is called Body Science "Viraloid"

I've never used them. My blood pressure is slightly high. Who knows what impact they might have if I start introducing foreign muck into my body to trick it into doing something it doesn't naturally do by itself. But your young and dumb right?

you need your doctors prescription. are you having some identy crises? nah.... just be a man!!! taking drugs such as increases the level of testosterone can have a side effect: irrational thinking and more aggresiveness. may can cause cancer...dont use it.

it is not legal over the counter. See a doctor if you really need one.

I'm pretty positive you need a prescription for any kind of hormone.