Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

is there something i can do/eat/drink/etc to stop my cravings?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What are your cravings? Try eating 3 meals a day - the most important one being breakfast, drink water instead of fizzy drinks.

• 1 decade ago

When you crave something, is it mental or physical?

Sometimes, even when you're full, all your body might want to do is continue eating. This is because your mind has not received the "message" from nerves that it's full yet. You could try smelling (no kidding) the food for around a minute or so before you start dining to "trick" your mind into thinking it has eaten.

Because when you eat, your tastebuds as well as sense of smell helps to determine when or when not to stop.

Luck with this.

• 1 decade ago

well usually i'd just stay away from it, but my mom suggested 3 tips that worked for me,

1. when you feel like your craving but want to avoid that craving satisfy yourself by eating something healthy. It may be fruits, salads, or plain crackers.

2. Drink water!

3. Brush your teeth.

• 1 decade ago

Exercise. When you start exercising, you will tend to be more careful with what you eat. This is more psychological than physical. Keep a food log, so that you can keep track of what you eat. When you start looking at the log, you will realize that you can eat alot of healthier stuffs.

Source(s): Certified Personal Trainer http://www.missionsculpt.com/
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Excercise and lots of water.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.