I have had a change of heart?

Is it possible from going from so much bitterness from being cheated on after 15 years of marriage (was true to him) he cheated on me... to having a change of heart? Trusting is hard..can people actually have a change of heart after being devestated from the one you thought you once loved?

Favorite Answer

it is your heart, why are you asking a room full of anti marriage and nay sayers?

do what you think is right for you, folks stumble and make mistakes, cut the drama out, move forward, do what you think is right, and please don't base your actions on what these people say

Hi! Its really very very difficult after all those years to find out your husband has been cheating on you. How can you build the trust if even he says he is had a change of heart. Its not easy having a change of heart, after going through devastation from the one you truely love. The larger portion of human being will call it a quit and a small fraction will give it another chance. The decision lies within you. Good luck and May the good Lord guide in your decsion.

Source(s): benjilloa2

I think you should sit down and consider very carefully whether you are truly having a change of heart and wish to firgive this guy and start again, or whether you are simply worried about moving on and want to return to what is familiar.

If you think you can really forgive this guy and rebuild the trust (if you are going to renew the relationship, you must be sure that you can trust him, which as you said, will be hard, but it is the most vital part of any relationship so it HAS to be there for it to work), then talk to him and see where it goes from there.

If not, I wish you all the best in building a new life for yourself.

listen to u r heart...and take a decision...