Am I a lesbian if I only like to watch girl-only porn?

If I see a naked guy in a movie it never turns me on, but I LOVE the sex with men. Am I gay or not?

If i watch girl and girl porn, i want to be one of them, and of course it's interesting to look at. I never see gay porn but it arouses me when i even see two men talking or playing ping pong together.....im not aroused by straight porn even though i love the sex with men. Am I really bi? How could I tell my husband?

Favorite Answer

I don't know. Do you get sexually turned on by the women in the porn? If you do and you like having sex with men also then you're probably bi. If you don't get sexually aroused by it then maybe it's just something you find interesting to look at. I'm the opposite. I'm indifferent to naked women, lesbian porn and even straight porn. I find naked men, gay male porn and videos of guys "pleasuring" themselves to be very erotic.

I dont think your gay! Womens bodies are naturally more sexier than mens bodies. When you see a man all you see is hair everywhere then his dangler..dont worry..its normal, we all have different things that turn us on. Women just give off a sexier vibe in pornos than men do. So your not a lesbian!

Mostly likely you are bi which is not a bad thing.

maybe u r bi...