Are you Happy what you are?

Hello everyone My Q is how will you rate your self as a person. Let me clear with few more words, everyday you go though many new experience do you change with this experience. Do you think you are a good person? If yes why?

Update:

i will start with my self i rate my self 7.5/10

9 Answers

Relevance
  • amp
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I rate myself 8 out of 10. Good but still room for improvement. Yes your experiences can change you. I used to be very negative. I would have rated myself quite low. I'm learning to be more positive & see my strengths & make positive changes. There is still a lot that I want to do. Maybe one day I will be a perfect 10...something to strive for...

I am a good person because I have a strong conscience, sense of justice & morals & I stick to it. I don't do things that I believe to be wrong. I don't hurt other people. I help them when I can. I stand up for what is right. I am open & honest, straightforward & direct. I don't play games. I don't lie. I am a real person. I am fair. I treat others as I'd like to be treated.

• 1 decade ago

I guess I aint a extremely good person, but comparing to others I 'd rate myself 8/10. I am outspoken, usually unafraid, respect freedom & usually kind or polite. There is still room for improvement !

• 1 decade ago

Be me to know my score. I say ,10/10 , Great ..eh.

Like , I am HR person who while doing year -end assessment of employee believe that you either give zero or ten on integrity count , you can not have measures for integrity .It's there or not there . Same with contentment of Life

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would rate myself around a 5 as to me everyone makes mistakes that's what lifes about the intention is so people learn from them but it usually takes me doing twice to learn from them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm an intelligent generous happy human being, a proud traditional US citizen, and I respect all life, so long as said life respects me, therefore according to your scale that should place me at a solid 10.

• Everyone is a great person in their own mind with the exception of people suffering from mental disorders - then again, that is half of everyone.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No I am the good, the bad and the ugly :-)

• 1 decade ago

Hmm... it's a private question...

• 1 decade ago

yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.