Are you Happy what you are?

Hello everyone My Q is how will you rate your self as a person. Let me clear with few more words, everyday you go though many new experience do you change with this experience. Do you think you are a good person? If yes why?

i will start with my self i rate my self 7.5/10

• amp
    Favorite Answer

I rate myself 8 out of 10. Good but still room for improvement. Yes your experiences can change you. I used to be very negative. I would have rated myself quite low. I'm learning to be more positive & see my strengths & make positive changes. There is still a lot that I want to do. Maybe one day I will be a perfect 10...something to strive for...

I am a good person because I have a strong conscience, sense of justice & morals & I stick to it. I don't do things that I believe to be wrong. I don't hurt other people. I help them when I can. I stand up for what is right. I am open & honest, straightforward & direct. I don't play games. I don't lie. I am a real person. I am fair. I treat others as I'd like to be treated.

I guess I aint a extremely good person, but comparing to others I 'd rate myself 8/10. I am outspoken, usually unafraid, respect freedom & usually kind or polite. There is still room for improvement !

Be me to know my score. I say ,10/10 , Great ..eh.

Like , I am HR person who while doing year -end assessment of employee believe that you either give zero or ten on integrity count , you can not have measures for integrity .It's there or not there . Same with contentment of Life

I would rate myself around a 5 as to me everyone makes mistakes that's what lifes about the intention is so people learn from them but it usually takes me doing twice to learn from them.

I'm an intelligent generous happy human being, a proud traditional US citizen, and I respect all life, so long as said life respects me, therefore according to your scale that should place me at a solid 10.

• Everyone is a great person in their own mind with the exception of people suffering from mental disorders - then again, that is half of everyone.

No I am the good, the bad and the ugly :-)

Hmm... it's a private question...

yes.