Hi, has anyone tried the Raptiva injection or Enbrel injection for Psoriasis?

If so how did they find it? Did you have any nasty side-effects? I'm really sick of it, tried loads of treatments......

Favorite Answer

I take the Raptiva injection every week. There are side effects, but I've been on it for six weeks and have had WONDERFUL success. I had large thick lesions of psoriasis. Every one of them is drastically improving. I no longer scale (yuuuckk) Raptiva has to be prescibed by a physician. The dosage goes by your body weight. I am actually part of a study, so I get money sent to me every six months for participating, which has actually helped offset the cost. I had tried every thing, creams, light treatments, I even let this crazy 2#$ women "buff" one of the larger scaled areas. (FYI this is NEVER a good option !)

If you are seriously thinking about it know that before you can take it you have to have labs (blood work) drawn. They have to do a platelet count and a CBC.

The biggest drawback of this medicine for me was that it decreases your immune system, so I caught every bug for the first couple of weeks, but now I take vitamins and take better care of myself. EMail me at kschoner@yahoo.com if you have any questions !

Good luck !

Karen

I had a 13 year history of psoriasis, though I was in good health otherwise. But these severe large, thick and scaly excoriated plaques on my neck, ears, trunk and limbs ruined the way I was leading my life. I would be with red, inflamed itchy skin for most part of the year and these silvery scales would seem to be erupting without any reason. To make matters worse, blisters would appear over already red and itching skin. It was living hell.

I was treated with various options but nothing seemed to be working. Some of the treatments that I underwent in this depressing period of 13 years included tar preparation, tropical steroids and anthralin. I was also given light therapy many times but everything I tried would give me temporary relief.

And soon, after a few days I would be plagued with the situation again. In one of those moments when I was completely lost I stumbled upon this website just by chance. I read it and felt that as if someone had put the story my life on this web page. I was thoroughly convinced that if ANYONE can cure me of condition, it would be you.

And was I right, or what. I started recovering within 3 days of starting this treatment. Something that had become a painful part of me for 13 years was actually getting healed! My ears are healed and my neck is smooth again!. I am a month into the treatment and I have never felt better in my life!

Psoriasis Revolution?

Cure psoriasis starting today - even if your doctor or dermatologist says "it's impossible!"

I've just followed a guide called psoriasis free for life that completely cured me of this debilitating and embarrassing disease in less than a month!

Remember, this will not only treat the symptoms that you do see:

the red, inflamed itchy skin.

The silvery scales that seem to erupt for no reason.

The burning or bleeding that occurs around your joints.

The cracking, oozing and painful patches on your skin.

But it also treats the underlying cause of psoriasis - the part you don't see - the actual immune system deficiency that causes these itchy patches to appear and scale over.

For more information, check here : http://psoriasis.naturallysaver.com/ .

You can definitely get back your life, your confidence and your self esteem!

RE: Hi, has anyone tried the Raptiva injection or Enbrel injection for Psoriasis?

Source(s): BREAKTHROUGH in Psoriasis treatment: https://tr.im/treatmentspsoriasis2015Viwj