KAB asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Paris Hilton? IN JAIL FOR 45 DAYS? I DONT THINK SO.?

i think she should be in jail for like a year or worse, a lifetime! i mean, shes over doin stuff. its not only because she's a "CELEBRITY" doesnt mean she's above the rule!

Favorite Answer

I can't stand celebrities that think they are superior to us "normal people". Especially the ones like Paris Hilton. Why should she get the "get out of jail free" card even though she trully screwed up? Would someone that wasn't a celebrity get the same treatment? Of course not. Also something that bugs me about celebs is that when one of them dies, it's all over the news for at least a week. One announcement about them dying, okay. Fine and dandy. Anna Nicole, may she rest in peace, was all over the news every day for weeks, if not a couple months. "Regular" people wouldn't get treated like that, even with a suspicious death.

Why should anyone be treated better than the next person?

She should be given the same amount of time me or you would get if we got in trouble for driving on a suspended license