Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentEmbassies & Consulates · 1 decade ago

Schengen Visa?

Hi. My fiance lives in Saudi Arabia. He is an Indian. We are planning our honeymoon to the Schengen countries. I want to know if it is easy to get the visa from Saudi Arabia. I've heard its a very strict country. The French Embassy is in Riyadh. He stays in a very far city (Dammam). There are no consulates there. Can anyone who has applied and got the visa from the French Embassy in Saudi Arabia, please tell accurately the documents required and how to acquire them ? Also, how many days will be required to process the visa ? The application form asks for marital status. Should we put it as single or married ? We are not married now but will be when travelling.

Favorite Answer

Schengen visa can be applied in any embassy located in other countries as long as the passport, birth certificate and other requirements are filed. Indicate your status as single because you are not yet married.