Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

Are there any songs that give you the chills or just speak to you as if you are going through the same thing?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • fiVe
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I can relate far too well to most Nine Inch Nails songs, particularly when I'm depressed. Namely the older stuff.

• 1 decade ago

The song and video Gone With the Sin by H.I.M. gives me the chills every time I watch the video or hear the song. And Bring Me to Life by Evanescence I feel like that song is me.

• 1 decade ago

ya plenty

Breaking The Girl - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Led Zeppelin

Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots

Today - Smashing Pumpkins

Burden In My Hand - Soundgarden

• 1 decade ago

Yes, actually.

I've been called many mean things because of it.

Music has in a way become my best friend being as I've never actually had a friend, so I tend to be a little music obsessed. I'll never understand how someone can just 'Listen' to a song. Music is so much more to me than that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I agree with fallen_sun with the whole "I'll never understand how someone can just 'Listen' to a song. Music is so much more to me than that. "

Songs that mean a lot to me are normally slow and sad like.

Cancer - My chemical romance

History - Funeral for a friend

Decembers - Hawthorne heights

• 1 decade ago

yeah. like when you're in a relationship and you make a mistake then you hear a song about the same thing. makes you feel like a total shmuck untill you make things right again.

• cancer-my chemical romance

although i have personally gone through anyone dying from cancer etc, it still gives me the chills.

• 1 decade ago

i hate country, but lonestar's "front porch lookin in" makes this 40 yr olds eyes water, as i have a blue eyed blonde with her shoes on wrong cause she likes to dress herself...

• 1 decade ago

yes load sthats the whole point about song you find something you can relate to in them

• 1 decade ago

"Stone the Crow" by Down

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.