Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

Are there any songs that give you the chills or just speak to you as if you are going through the same thing?

• fiVe
    Favorite Answer

I can relate far too well to most Nine Inch Nails songs, particularly when I'm depressed. Namely the older stuff.

The song and video Gone With the Sin by H.I.M. gives me the chills every time I watch the video or hear the song. And Bring Me to Life by Evanescence I feel like that song is me.

ya plenty

Breaking The Girl - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Led Zeppelin

Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots

Today - Smashing Pumpkins

Burden In My Hand - Soundgarden

Yes, actually.

I've been called many mean things because of it.

Music has in a way become my best friend being as I've never actually had a friend, so I tend to be a little music obsessed. I'll never understand how someone can just 'Listen' to a song. Music is so much more to me than that.

I agree with fallen_sun with the whole "I'll never understand how someone can just 'Listen' to a song. Music is so much more to me than that. "

Songs that mean a lot to me are normally slow and sad like.

Cancer - My chemical romance

History - Funeral for a friend

Decembers - Hawthorne heights

yeah. like when you're in a relationship and you make a mistake then you hear a song about the same thing. makes you feel like a total shmuck untill you make things right again.

• cancer-my chemical romance

although i have personally gone through anyone dying from cancer etc, it still gives me the chills.

i hate country, but lonestar's "front porch lookin in" makes this 40 yr olds eyes water, as i have a blue eyed blonde with her shoes on wrong cause she likes to dress herself...

yes load sthats the whole point about song you find something you can relate to in them

"Stone the Crow" by Down