What is this type of window called? A LED-base window which will make the window darker if it detects light.?

More light it detects, the more darker(tinted) the window will be. Anybody know of this kind of technology? Any companies in Singapore that make this? Or anywhere in the world?

2 Answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.