Nikko asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 1 decade ago

What is the cheapest and most convenient way to get to the Tokyo Big Sight from Le Meridien Grand Pacific?

I read that this is accessible via the new transit system from the hotel. How do I get there and back? And how much will it cost me? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Le Meridien Grand Pacific is located right across from the Yurikamome, Tokyo Waterfront New Transit. The station that is located right next to the hotel is Daiba or U-07. Take the transit to Kokusai-Tenjijo-Seimon or U-11 on the Toyosu (U-16) bound train. Just 4 stops and it takes just 7 minutes and the total cost is ¥240 or a bit more than US$2 for one way. Double that for round trip. For the return trip take the Shimbashi bound train (U-01)

Another option is the One Day open pass which allows you unlimited ride for a day on the Yurikamome and the cost is ¥800.