What does it mean when songs come to you in a dream?

I am a songwriter and have been for several years now. Recently songs have been coming to me in dreams now. Does anyone now what this means?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It means that you are so busy and occupied with it that it comes back to you in your dreams.

Enjoy it, it can help you a lot! Use your dreams to write the best songs and music ever!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dreams are messeges that your mind is trying to send to your brain. The messeges and meanings in dreams are a mixture of your thoughts, feelings, fears, hopes, dreams, and memories. Writing songs are a part of your memory and is soemthing that is replaying in your dreams. R u thinking about the song before you go to sleep? Try to have the radio play as you sleep. See if the songs in your dreams change to the song playing on the radio.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Songs and music are typically loaded with emotional content. Take note of the songs and what they are saying to or about you, or the situation in which they occur in the dream.

• 1 decade ago

yea i kno kinda what ya mean, i sing , im very good, bu ti sing in my dreams all the time, then i experiment with that spefic song that i was sing. alot of times in pans out, but sometimes the song was horrible,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i also experience that. record those songs. your mind is working overtime even when you sleep.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.