Anonymous

ANYone ever wished that they were ASIAN???!!!???

just wondering. . .

you guys are annoying!! I am Asian, I was just curious because I was watching this segment about race on the Tyra Banks show!

Favorite Answer

No matter who they are, people should be the same and equal in this world. By the way, I'm an Asian and I'm proud of my heritage. Yeah! ^ ^

Haha I'm asian and it ROCKS to be asian, especially being an asian in asia LOL.

You gotta be a little more specific about "where" asian though, coz i've ever wished i came from a different part of asia......

Source(s): ME.

you don't have to wish to be asian, just wish that an asian girl will love you..because you will definitely feel loved and cared for..plus, they look pretty cute, really...not real gorgeous, but real cute..the look that will grow into you, you wake up each morning seeing her, until you one day you wake up and she's the most beautiful woman you've ever met..plus, she knows how to be a woman and a girl at the same time! hehehe...

I'm Asian used to wish to be white but now, I'm proud to be Asian.

No, only that I had an asian boyfriend

I wish I had an asian girlfriend to cook and clean for.

i,m an ASIAN,so proud to be one,will not change my identity for any thing.

Source(s): yahoo

i'm asian..and i'm proud. every race has different things thats good in them....the first answerer is such a d*ck sucker.

• Axe

Nah, not really, except they do seem to live a little longer though.

I am Indian and happy to be indian.