is there a way to get into my locked car without breaking somthing or spending money?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

haha, who are u, i will inform the police of your question. nice one you theive, trying to steal cars eh? learning all the tricks online? smart one dude.

• 1 decade ago

a stab in the dark but worth a try.

If its got central locking, cut a tennis ball in half and place over any lock on the car until its air tight and give it a good old smack. this forces air into the lock and can sometimes fool the electrics into opening the car. try the doors and then the boot. the boot is the best ive heard.

either than that call a locksmith and he can get a slimjim down through the window seal and open the lock.

• KC
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Metal coat hanger: untwist to make metal stick almost, depending on your locks if they are flip out switches or what not. Anyways pry that coat hanger into your window by the weather stripping (black rubber) be careful to not ruin it or rip it. Try and use the coat hanger like a really big finger, and just flip the switch. Takes time and trial and error so dont give up, its the cheapest method by far. I have used it probably like 5 times. i am a girl i can do it, but it took like 30 mins the first time i locked myself out. Basically acts like a slim jim but for less.

Slim jim: buy one read directions

Auto insurance: most cover road side assistance which includes lock outs.

Source(s): Or just have some fun and smash the smallest window you can find on your car. Make sure to get price quotes for te replacement window thou!
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

You probably won't be able to get anything from the officer. You might be able to get something from the state. It depends on the laws in your area, and on precisely what you did and did not say and what you did and did not do. It might not be enough that you simply didn't ask him to help unlock your car, you might have been required to specifically tell him to NOT try to open it. You'll need an attorney to get much farther than this.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

call the local police dept. Sometimes they can "slim jim" it open. Try carrying an extra key in your wallet in case this happens again. Also certain cars, especially older camaro's, you can wiggle the drivers window down enough to get ahold of the door lever inside the vehicle.

• 1 decade ago

iono if this method works or not but i say it done and what the guy did was get a tennis ball and cut a hole the size of the key lock of the door and he put the ball next to the door with the hole facing the key hole and he hit the ball causing the compressed air to unlock the dooor! give it a shot?

• 1 decade ago

ya just easily pry the topo f the door open and use a coat hanger to push the lock button. it will take sometime

• 1 decade ago

Either click your remote, or try a slim jim.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course there is. Use your spare key ! ! !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.