what store can i buy a airsoft gun at? i dont want one form the internet.?

i know you can get them from wal mart but i was looking for another store i can go to pick one out in person????

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wal Mart

• 5 years ago

Unless you have some sort of specific airsoft store near you, your best bet is probably Dick's or Walmart. You're more liekly to find better prices online, but the quality may not be great. I've recieved great guns online as well as crappy ones, so it's kind of a risk. Dick's has an alright selection, but is a little pricey. I would reccomend looking up any nearby airsoft stores, and if there aren't any, then you'll have to settle for Dick's or Walmart.

• 1 decade ago

Ask the local airsoft community. They are always the best source for that kind of info.

And technically, the "guns" they sell at wal-mart are known as soft-air. They are usually chinese made garbage. Barely worth the money you pay for them.

Stick with the reputable manufacturers. Sure, they're more expensive but the quality is there.

• 1 decade ago

i dunno much,, but maybe this can help:

1ABC Gun Store

798 Mallory # 8

St. Simons Island,Ga.

For Information or Status of an Order placed,Email us at: Info@1abcstore.com.

or maybe, if u want the nearest store, u can tell, where u are, so i can help to find out the nearest one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I know ***** sporting goods has them...other then that i dont know try paintball warehouse......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.