University of Hull

Before I apply the HKUspace University of Hull, I would like to ask some questions.

Did anyone study in HKUspace University of Hull now? Is it difficult to pass the exam? Can you tell me their roughly lesson schedule to me? How to divide percentage for homework & exam? The assignment needs how many words to done? Can it finished the course in one year?

Please advice!!!!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Although i did not study this program, i was a space student that know much about this program, hope it is helpful to you.

it is not difficult to pass the exam, but you have to put effort on it to make sure you can pass. otherwise, you will fail. generally speaking, most student result are staged at marginal level.

for the percentage, it depends on different subjects in this program, normally 50, 50%, homework must be individual report, grp presentation, grp report, etc.

Assignment words are in wide-range. depends on subject and the lecturers, less demanding lecturers can loose your workload. However, quality is always more important than quantity.

Yes, you can finish it by one-year, and it would use up your summer holiday.

To me, i think it is a good program, good ranking in uk, less study duration, serious program, nice cost, etc.

good luck to you.

Source(s): http://hkuspace.hku.hk/cidp/programmes/index.php?a... a look to see the schedule