Puerto Vallarta Real Estate?

My husband and I want to buy a condo in Puerto Vallarta but who do I trust to help me? I'm a realtor in southern Cali so I just need help finding what I need mostly through e-mail. Is there anyone out there who can help me get started?

My husband,who is a mexican citizen, and I want to buy a condo in Puerto Vallarta. Can anyone tell me who I can trust or where to go?

Favorite Answer

I cna't, but I can warn you to be careful. If you are American you can not buy there. Only Mexicans can purchase. Typically the American give cash to the Mexican and the home is in the Mexican name. You can be named part ower after the fact, but they will always legaling own part of your house. As you can imagine, this sets you up to be very vulnerable to freud. There isn't anything you can do about it either, the Mexican government will not help you.