Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Who is going to watch one tree hill tonight? please answer?

So who is going to watch one tree hill tonight new episode. it looks pretty good.

last week episode was amazing. My g/f jess loves one tree hill and i do to. i love peyton and she likes lucas. she thinks lucas is hot lol. well i think she is the hottest girl on the planet and i think peyton is hot.lol

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i am sooooooooo watching this episode. i absolutely love One Tree Hill. last weeks episode was AMAZING! i love brooke and i think both lucas and nathan are hot. but i really have to say nathan is definitly hotter.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

I somewhat completely trust each and everything you assert approximately Carrie. I even have self assurance Peyton and Lindsay are going to argue via fact of Luke and the reality that he loves the two one in each and every of them. The bleeding remark i think shes going to make Peyton bleed lol. while Nathan and Haley have been in severe college they have been the final and cutest couple now it seems as though they're in basic terms mutually for his or her son(puzzled as to why, perhaps via fact of Carreie). -Cant look ahead to the episode.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you need to take Cassie & Jess & all sit in a hot tub & celebrate.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Danneel Harris is FINE as HELL, so is Sophia Bush (2nd to Danneel)

Source(s): If you don't know http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danneel_Harris NOW, U KNOW
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That was like...a great episode!

Don't u think??

Dan is totally gonna get busted for what he did....

Source(s): OTH RULES!!!
  • 1 decade ago

IT WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG

i lovee everyonee alll together!

fjfdlgkj;ldf

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i'm definitely watching it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.