My Socks...?

So I think i have a problem. I cant have sex without my socks on. Why can't i? the last time we tried it i felt naked. i mean i can take everything else off but not my socks...somebody help!?!?!?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Peanut
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Okay, Sexy Body, I'm not understanding your crisis here. If you have a sexy body as you advertise with your screen name, you don't need socks on to make you feel better. Hmmm, somehow, I have the feeling that you need more attention from a significant other. I'm not EVEN going to guess which way you swing. LOL. Good luck...hope you figure out your dilemma.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • jay k
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Interesting, sounds like keeping your socks on is your way of keeping yourself comfortable. Why don't you try turning off the lights and then taking off your socks? The object is to be stark, so start one step at a time and hopefully you'll have the lights back on and the socks off soon enough. Either that or tell you bf to knock your socks off!

• 1 decade ago

just take the socks off if u feel naked oh well or put some lotion on ur feet after u take em off ,as soon as u get home take ur socks and shoes off and walk around with out them so u can get use to the feeling.y r u worryin about wearin socks 2 bed ne way???

• kitKat
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You are protective of your socks and I hate to break it to you but you would be naked!!!!!!! LOL

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you're messed up in the head... just keep your socks on... just make sure you change them twice a day.

• 1 decade ago

Do you have OCD? Anyway don't worry about it, I bet you are not the only one in the world who does that.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe you have "cold feet" ha ha

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

.. LMAO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.