Dennis and Randy Quaid, Jeff and Beau Bridges, Luke and Owen Wilson, which brothers do you like best?

Favorite Answer

The Wilson brothers all the way. First, they had a hand in the writing of 2 of my favorite movies (Rushmore and the Royal Tannenbaums) and Bottle Rocket which I haven't seen but hear it is really great. Second, they are hilarious dudes. Owen Wilson stole Zoolander, just in general is almost always the best performance in any movie he is in. Luke Wilson is great too, I'll refer to the Royal Tannenbaums again. It's all about Richie Tannenbaum.

Each of the Quaids have their moments, but all in all just ok, and I'm really not so high on the Bridges brothers. It's a landslide.

Dennis and Randy Quaid. Dennis has made some good movies but Randy is hilarious. I loved Randy in Christmas Vacation.

• crash

Dennis and Randy Quaid.

Out of the choices given, the Quaids.

In my opinion, the Wilsons are overrated and the Bridges are a lil before my time. =)

Luke and Owen Wilson definatly

• John S

I can't say I care too much for Beau and Luke, so by default, it's the Quaids.

Luke,and Owen Wilson... :)

the Wilson brothers hands down. so xtremely sexy especially Luke

Ben and Jerry.

jeff and beau bridges.....they are old school!