Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Now that Mr.Kennedy and The Undertaker are gone,who do u think are gonna step up in Smackdown?

Me,i think

1.MVP

2.Chris Benoit

3.Matt Hardy

4.Finlay

5.Booker t (when he comes back)

6.D and D

7.Edge?

There...

Update:

SMACKDOWN NOT RAW!!!!!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

MVP is yet another talentless bum that Vince wants to push, just like the Great Idiot... I mean, Khali. Benoit's gonna have a breakdown at some point, he always does, and the worst thing about it, only one of his injuries since Calgary Stampede was his direct fault. I won't be surprised to see Lashley getting hosed at the next PPV and coming back, damaged rotator cuff and all. Kane had best be the one to lift Smackdown up and chokeslam it on top of everyone, or Vince is gonna see his revenues take another dip.

• 1 decade ago

My guess is that Edge will be World Heavyweight Champion for quite a while, since Undertaker was supposed to have a lengthy reign. After Chris Benoit drops the United States title to MVP, I expect for him to chase Edge and the pair reignite their rivalry from a couple of years ago. Should make for some good matches between the two.

• atlas
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Batista's not going anywhere, so get used to it . And yeah, Benoit deserves his shot. Also Randy Orton, Mr. Kennedy, Chris Masters, Matt Hardy.

• 1 decade ago

Chris benoit. I am really happy Kennedy stepped out of wwe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Edge for sure...probably Randy Orton...and don't forget although it is only May...The Game will be back in a matter of months...don't forget all the hype that is going to bring...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

think Vince will put some Raw guys over there until Kennedy , taker and Batista rehab there injury's.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Benoit deserves a big push, i'm sure they'll push some talentless fu<k though.

• 1 decade ago

MVP is a HORRIBLE wrestler.

What happened to Batista?

• 1 decade ago

i think Mr.Money in the bank and Kane will take the match

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

definitely matt hardy. kane and finlay

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.