BMW 650, BMW 750, Mercedes-Benz S550, or the Mercedes-Benz CLS500 which should I get?

Favorite Answer

The BMW 650. It's unique, sporty , great heritage and will definitely stand out from the crowd. Good luck and enjoy your purchase.

Man...There 4 different cars,the 650 is a sports car - damn strong and looks perfect for ppl ageing between 30 till 45......bmw 750 and the S550 is a bit complicated to choose between them.......Then comes the ClS 500 its a Sports sedan but i promise you it wont catch the eyes once you pop in the club......In the end if u were between 30 - 45 id totally go for the 650 without thinking of it

The Mercedes Benz . I have one and I love it!!! Good for you have the CLS500. Everyone loves that car I have a white one

• Hans B

tough choice, but I'd go with the BMW 750 personally. What a car! Good for you.

Why don't you buy at least one of each, Sparky? How many times have you been down to the dealers, pretending to be "in the market" for one? Kinda hard to get a test drive while still in your McDonalds uniform, isn't it?

The BMW.

BMW750 duh!

get it fully loaded