BMW 650, BMW 750, Mercedes-Benz S550, or the Mercedes-Benz CLS500 which should I get?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The BMW 650. It's unique, sporty , great heritage and will definitely stand out from the crowd. Good luck and enjoy your purchase.

• 1 decade ago

Man...There 4 different cars,the 650 is a sports car - damn strong and looks perfect for ppl ageing between 30 till 45......bmw 750 and the S550 is a bit complicated to choose between them.......Then comes the ClS 500 its a Sports sedan but i promise you it wont catch the eyes once you pop in the club......In the end if u were between 30 - 45 id totally go for the 650 without thinking of it

• 1 decade ago

The Mercedes Benz . I have one and I love it!!! Good for you have the CLS500. Everyone loves that car I have a white one

• Hans B
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

tough choice, but I'd go with the BMW 750 personally. What a car! Good for you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why don't you buy at least one of each, Sparky? How many times have you been down to the dealers, pretending to be "in the market" for one? Kinda hard to get a test drive while still in your McDonalds uniform, isn't it?

• 1 decade ago

The BMW.

• 1 decade ago

BMW750 duh!

get it fully loaded

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.