my face gets disolorated?

there's a certain part of my skin that is more whiter and it doesn't look good....i'm using cleanser everytnight and a moisturizer. i just want to know what certain product should i apply to my skin to remove the discolorated part .

1 Answer

  • ilse72
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    The best and safest thing to do is to make an appointment with a dermatologist. You need to determine why that area is pigmented differently before you treat it. That way, it can be treated properly and with success.

    Source(s): I'm an R.N.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.