Please ANYONE and EVERYONE answer this!?

My friend met this boy in D.C. on April 19, 2007 and she wants to know how to reach him. She said he has light brown hair, is in eighth grade and his name started with a J. (I'm not going to say his name on the internet. I allow e mail so PLEASE e mail me if you know anyone that might have been him!

my friend met this boy he is in the eighth grade, lives in North Carolina, has light brown hair his name is James and he talked to a girl and the girl's friend's name is Brittney. She was talking to him too. She mat him outside the Lincolin memorial on April 19, 2007 when she was on a field trip with her class.

Favorite Answer

Perhaps if you gave more info on where they met someone who knows him could respond. Like did they meet at a park, a hotel, a baseball game, SOMETHING more to go on. DC is a really big place.

Do you know how many boys live in DC that are in the eighth grade with light brown hair? Come On

There's a lot of boys in the D.C. area with that description.

Do you know his last name? If so go to white pages.com and type in his name.

yeah his name is Joe blow....seriously you cant find someone by saying he has brown hair and was in DC april 19, 2007. There are Thousands of people that fit that description.

Unless he has a very distinctive name.....there are thousands of boys in D.C. with light brown hair in the 8th grade.

Could have been Jeremy Clarkson a little known young tv presenter quite a shy guy who does have a little brown hair......:-)

are you serious?? there must thousands of boys there with light brown hair who's name start with J. If youhave his last name, maybe you can find it online. Other than that, not much you can do.

I think I know who you're talking about. I think his name is Jihad. Jobe? Jenkovitzakobi? No wait. It's Jarvis. That's it. Jarvis.

• dear there must must millions of boys with brown hair & name starting with 'j' BE SPECIFIC!

Dude, wtf.

lol.