Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 decade ago

thanks to all that answer my question,l am now a mother of a bouncing baby boy,may god bless you all?

thank you all for answering my question why l was pregnant especially those that advice me why l was thinking of abortion,today l think l am the most happiest woman on earth.

Favorite Answer

not sure if I every answered your questions but congratulations! and happy mothers day!

• Mary

I definitely agree that Mothers are a blessing!!!! I am a mother and I love my kids. As a matter of fact, I stare so often at my kids in just amazement and awe. I couldn't imagine my life without them. I am also close with my mother, well my whole family is close. We all spend lots of time with our parents and go on vacations together. Mothers day we spend on the Gateway clipper for the mothers day brunch. It is so wonderful and so memorable with the whole entire family and their kids etc. Always a blast. We all walk together, just everything really. The thought of one day my mother not being there scares the hell out of me. I love her Dearly with all my heart and soul.

• keonli

Congratulations! I'm so glad that you deferred from having an abortion and can now experience eternal happiness. I can hardly wait for my son to arrive in 3.5 more weeks!

Congratulations!!!

Oh Tina that's awsome news!! I'm so happy for you. It's such a wonderful thing to see your child come into the world. I'm sure you'll continue to have more questions as he gets grows and we'll be here to help. Trust me, I still have questions and i'm pregnant with my 5th one! : )

Im so happy for you! Im glad you chose not to abort. Your son will fill your life with so much joy! Congradulations!

• JLee

Congratulations on your little angel!!!! Im awaiting my baby girl in August!!! Im so happy for you!!!

Source(s): momma of 2 boys pregnant with my daughter

I am so happy for you! congradulations

CONGRATS.