Can you tell me a joke about a redhead?

The dirtier the better...

Favorite Answer

A young man marrying a redhead asked his father for some marital advice. The father said, "Just remind her who wears the pants in your family." The evening arrived, the new husband tossed his pants to his bride and said, "Here put these on." She did and said "I don't fit into these." "That's right!" he said, "and don't you forget who wears the pants in this family!"

With that she flipped him her panties and said, "Try these on." He looked at them and said, "I can't get into your panties!" She said, "That's right - and you won't until your attitude changes!"

A man doing market research knocked on a door and was greeted by a redhead with three small children running around at her feet.

He said, "I'm doing some research for Vaseline. Have you ever used the product?"

She said, "Yes. My husband and I use it all the time."

"And if you don't mind me asking, what do you use it for?"

"We use it for sex."

The researcher was a little taken aback.

He said, "Usually people lie to me and say that they use it on a child's bicycle chain or to help with a gate hinge. But, in fact, I know that most people do use it for sex. I admire you for your honesty. Since you've been frank so far, can you tell me exactly how you use it for sex?"

The redhead said, "I don't mind telling you at all. My husband and I put it on the door knob and it keeps the kids out."

Red Neck Joke from the Red Neck Dictionary

Definition of

ca-ls-cat-ta

Ca-ls-cat-ta a Fart so someone lit a match.

What do you call a thin redhead?

Give up

A match

I know that was lame

No sorry.. all i know it blonde!!

Source(s): lol ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~SORRY~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

me not know any;

me sorry;

me want ten points;

me says pretty plz;'

me........................