Tiny red spots all over my 1 yr old?

I cant go to the doctor right this second, but i'm making an appt for later today. She's fine, but shes been whiny. I notice them yesterday, and still there maybe worse today. Mostly on her tummy and back. What could this be???? A day before this she was running fever for about 2 days.

Favorite Answer

ROSEOLA!

I am not sure it I spelled that right! My daughter got that around 1 and it started with her having a really high fever for a few days then the fever goes away and they get a rash. The doctor will give her some oral meds and you have to keep her home for a few days.

I think that it is like baby measles but look it up online!

Source(s): experience

possibly she has roseola. the indicators of that are first a fever, then a rash. different feasible reasons would be hives, a warmth rash, or 5th ailment (that still reasons crimson cheeks). inspect this link to an internet site describing trouble-free adolescents rashes and what you're able to do at domicile.

It sounds like chickenpox.

chicken pox or measles would be my guess.