Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Hillary Rodham Clinton?

If Hillary won the presidential election do you think we would be in for another Bill or do you think being the first woman president that she may actually be a good president and help the united states instead of hurt it?

Favorite Answer

Dont worry about it she has a better chance of becomming a Playboy bunny of the year

• wrenn

do no longer be a great deal shocked that Hillary Clinton lost the nomination, she assumed she should be the nominee and took her eyes off the ball. Our "risky route" ought to have fewer bumps with Hillary and invoice on the helm. the topic matters dealing with Barack Obama and John McCain are previous their ability degrees. I worry Obama's lack of seasoning and experience and John McCain's ego will deliver us further into the hollow we are already plummeting into. all of us went to the get jointly and had a great time. Now you should make your position funds on time--even if you're the different way up, keep your credit status extreme and keep as a lot funds as you are able to. i'd not assume our next President--even if it were Hillary--to bail you out. HRC2012

Hillary already was in office! She didn't do a good job manipulating Bill then. And she won't do a good job now.

Besides, Bill Clinton wouldn't make a pretty first lady! But, maybe Hillary could practice her monica skills on a intern.

Source(s): US Air Force- MP

I think if she won the presidency, she would be just like William J. Clinton and George W. Bush.

She would be corrupt and only protect the interest of a few. She wouldn't care about the common person in this country no matter what drivel spilled forth from her lips. Career politicians for the most part are crooks and liars. I say we vote for term limits for congress and some serious campaign finance reform. I don't know about you, but I couldn't generate the kind of money it would take to run a campaign like the republicans and democrats both have generated. Who is giving them all this money? Why, the special interest groups of course.

Good Bill Hunting ambassador of what? Two for one. If you believe in the Popular President theory you will get what u vote for next 8 to 12 yrs. In my opinion, they lie cheat and cover up much more then they disclose. She'll quickly get us into war with Iran. She has not proven herself as a Senator let alone President. Personal gain, bias and agenda. I believe it would be the biggest mistake America can make to accept the deception again. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

Source(s): Clinton-Body Count Clinton-Executive orders http://www.nysun.com/article/48926 4,417 deaths in peacetime =Clinton http://www.softwar.net/hrc.html Senators I don't recall remarks Rose Law Firm missing documents found Mrs C quarters Whitewater WJClinton disbarred

She really has a very limited chance of winning the election; even many democrats feel she is too far to the left. Republicans HOPE she wins the primary, it would make for an easy win.

• az

I would expect bigger government, higher taxes and more handouts to people who do not deserve them. I would also expect the military to lose more funding (like the good ole Bill days) and they would have to take a perfectly good airplane and remove parts to fix the other planes.

As much as we love the clintons, Hillary will not be president, it will not hurt the government, and the Bill will help her with the job! She looks up to her husband and He will make the desions with her ! Only if The Man let it ever be a women president

An unprincipled vicious liberal good for America? In what possible way???

Yes it would be just like Clinton was back, raised taxes, proposed socialized medicine, appease and do nothing about terrorism.

I don't think she'd be a great president, but it doesn't have anything to do with her being a woman. I just don't like where she stands on a lot of issues and I don't care for her character.

Well, her husband, other than messing with the bimbos, did a good job. She may be able to accomplish more if the Congress is Democratic. Bill had one of the most hostile Congresses any president has ever faced. It is a wonder anything at all got done.