Why do women like guys in motorcycle jackets, jeans and on a cool motorcycle?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Those are the trappings of the "bad boy" and women, almost without fail, LOVE the bad boy. He represents excitement, and difference, and romance. The will love the bad boy even if he treats them like dog poop. It also doesn't hurt that when you're riding a motorcycle, you're basically sitting on a 500 pound vibrator. After a couple of hours on that, PeeWee Herman would be great in the sack.

• 1 decade ago

Because we are stupid...i used to get turn on by motorcycle guys...but after dating one...I HATE THEM NOW...i hate the fact i always had to wear jeans and jacket,no mater how hot it is outside!Bugs sticking too my face,and the HAIR,i have a very long hair..and once i didn't put it in a ponytail...I HAD TO CUT IT!And the guys are so boring with that Mr.cool act...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not all people do.

My dad taught me how to

ride a motorcycle when

I was like 7 or 8.

I am 14 now but he is in

prison.

I have loved motorcycle all

my life.

some people on motorcycles

are hot .

it just comes naturally

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know. Personally, I'm scared of motorcycles, so that look doesn't do anything for me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • fette
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Ya of path..i'm a guy...Im style of thin too...i do now no longer precisely placed on skinny denims, yet i dont placed on the enormous saggy ones the two. My girlfriends tell me that skinny isnt particularly the wayy to bypass...yet as quickly as you think of of it seems that stable on yyou then %. for it. i techniques you wait for 3 or greater effective ladies persons to respond to your question pondering the reality that the they understand what seems remarkable on man or woman grownup men. pick i helped indoors the slightest :D

• 1 decade ago

I don't, I prefer them in nice classy suits

• 1 decade ago

Thats weird! I don't and I'm a woman!

• jd
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

because it's sexy. everyone likes a danger boy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.