Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Masters in Commerce from India, what options available?

Its been more than a year and half since I moved to USA and am greencard holder. I've Masters in Commerce degree from India and want to pursue further education. I've gpa score of around 3 after getting evaluations done. How can i get a graduate degree or CPA or MBA? What would be faster. Any detailed replies would be appreciated.

Thanks for looking..

Favorite Answer

you can pursue law or CA which is great demand. The charter Accountant in (india) and auditors in abroad. therefore have patience and appear in MBA entracne and prusue MBA(Finance) and you will be elgible for banking sectors it upto you you wnat 9 -5 job or money minting in business especially in financial banking and accounting services. all the best for your endeavour. regards.

Source(s): known circle and present trend in the industry.

Yes