Two faint positive HPT tests and then one negative?

I tested two days ago in the morning and got a faint possitive, tested yesterday morning and got a faint possitive. Then this morning I tested again expecting the line to get darker and I got a NEGATIVE!

Anyone exeprience this and found out later they were actually pregnant?

Favorite Answer

I would test again or go to your doctor for a blood test. It could be that you drank too much the night before etc.

I had this though I had a faint positive and instead of it getting darker it just got lighter! Chemical pregnancy. Sorry.

False positives are VERY rare, but they do happen. However, because you got two of them makes me think it's the real deal.

Chances are you are VERY early in pregnancy and your hormones are still incredibly weak.

Make an appointment with the doctor--they will usually tell you to wait a little while longer, but it's great.

Congrats!!!

Try one tomorrow morning with the first pee

If you get positive again, your pregnant

The first pee in the morning is the best

You can be pregnant, the your second test, did not have enough hormones to get positive

Good luck

I have never had that happen to me.. but the best thing to do is... Wait another week... then 1st thing take a hpt, or you can go to the doc and get a blood test.. those are always right on.

I have heard that there are no false positives on pregnancy tests. Go to your Dr to get a blood test.

• xie

nicely... i could touch your Dr and atleast enable them to comprehend which you had a marvelous and characteristic them examine your hcg levels. Or did you get a marvelous after the time shrink that grew to become into cautioned? via fact you may get a faux useful in the experience that your outdoors the time shrink. i could nonetheless call your Dr. just to make useful everythign is effective mutually with your physique. sturdy success

stop taking those test and go to the doctor!

please go and see a doctor asap, i had that couple of years back and it turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy, this is very serious.