TaylorMade85 asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

do u think if the wwe ever made it happened that the tag team of umaga and the great khali would dominate?

if u think so or nto tell me who u think could stop them?

• Josh
    Favorite Answer

i think that umaga and khali would make a great tag team, but i dont ever think that the wwe would allow it because they dominate in there own perspective drama story lines in the wwe, but if vince would let them i think they would be very good, but i would like to see them face DX in a NO DQ match!

I love the WWE, don't get me wrong here, but these type of questions are so dumb it baffles me. The tag team of Umaga and The Great Khali would have exactly as much success as Vince and the rest of his creative writing team decide to give them. There is no point in discussing the theoretical possibilities or hypothetical matchups because it is all scripted. Please explain to me the point of even discussing this. If the question was, "How would Khali do in the UFC?", that would be a different story. But this is just stupid.

They could never really work together because they couldn't understand each other. Also Umaga is an irrational beast. He can only be controled by Estrada.

But I think the UNDERTAKER AND KANE (Undertaker would have to take on Khali though, seeing how he whuped Kane at wrestlemania) or UNDERTAKER AND LASHLEY.

Instead of teaming up, why don't they fight? I will certainly love to see that fight.

I honestly think that Khali is just another giant that joins the wwe. But it is not a surprise for me to see him dominate. (Others have done that before)

Umaga, instead, he is just a savage SOB, that doesn't even think by himself, he is just a puppet and just obeys orders from intelligent people.

Yeah.Them vs BOD or DX would be a great feud but i doubt that would happen.

hell yeah!