Bachelorette Ideas.....Got any?

My friends n I are throwing one of our friends a bachelorette party and I just wanted to know if anyone had any good games that we can play.....? in total there is about 50 ppl..all females (no co ed games plz.....) thanks!!

My bachelorette party consisted of a pleasure party (kinda like a Mary Kay party, but with sex stuff). It was hilarious and everyone had a good time! We didn't really play any games, except everyone who came brought something for me like a bra and panties, nighties, etc. I had to guess who gave me what and if I was right the person who brought it had to take a shot. If I was wrong I had to take a shot, but I had like 12 people at mine, so I don't know how it would work out for the bride if she had to take 50 shots! After that we went to see some hot male dancers, which was fun and we all had a blast without playing any games. 50 people is probably too many for games anyway.

Hire the Thunder from Down Under!

I've never played games at these things. We've just gotten hammered and I avoided the strip clubs at all costs, yuck! however, might I remind you about "blackmail pictures" make sure you get pics of your girl getting married with a few hot guys just incase she needs revenge on her fiance for whatever nasty bullshit he's going to pull at his.