Can anyone help me?

There's a guy who i used to hang out with. but he's talking like we were close to being g/f and b/f. what do i do?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hello. Just say to the guy really nicely that you feel like he wants more and you are not ready or you are not interested in him. He might be doing it without knowing. Talking is the best way if you can.

• if u like him tell him, tell him how u feel, but if u dont want him to continue talking like if u two are an item then just tell them in a friendly way. sometimes like sorry i didnt think that u would get the wrong idea

• 1 decade ago

Depends if that's how you like it? If not then you should set him straight. It's probably because your hanging out together that he probably thinks you 2 are a item.

• 1 decade ago

hint him. make it obvious to him that you're not comfortable with being his gf and try to avoid getting yourself in that kind of situation wherein you're alone and he gets all mushy with the bf/gf talk.

tell it to him softly if he still doesnt take the cue and say you treasure your friendship too much to have it wrecked by a love affair. good luck! =)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i have a guy who does this 2 me 2. let him know that u guys were only friends, that u mean nothing by it, but u really felt nothing more than friendship. i've let my friend know how i feel and we're still friends 2day.

• 1 decade ago

tell him that you were not close to being g/f and b/f but if it dont bother you then let it go another words tell him how you feel

• 1 decade ago

maybe he thought that you were b/f and g/f perhaps you gave him signs that was innocent to you but he miss read it wrong totally not your fault buti think you should set him straight

• 1 decade ago

just stay away from these type of dirty ppl

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tell him your not his girlfriend

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.