Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is it bad that I'm happy?

No more scooping litter boxes. I just realized I could cross that off my list of things to get done today! Woot Woot!

Update:

DING DONG the ***** IS DEAD!

42 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is not bad that u're happy. Happy is a positive feeling generated by the brain and it stimulates it to function well. Happiness leads to a fulfilling life and a positive attitude with high concentration power since u feel meaningful. Do smile and be happy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, I am glad your happy May your life always be happy and filled with love, happiness, and a whole bunch of friends! You deserve it ;o) Woot Woot!

• Aliz
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I have changed my point of view now that you have added additional information.

Now I think that you are a selfish and heartless person. And I hope some one feels the same about you when you croak (die). Now I think you should be crossed off of every-bodies list.

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt before, but now you get nothing from me.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, but then, I guess if you already killed 2 litters of kittens, another cat's death is no big deal to you.

So, she was like, a female cat who belonged to Mr. F.? ,Hey, that gives you more time to spend walking about in your yard with a plastic bag on your hand, picking up dog feces.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think it is fine that you are happy. I wouldn't clean a litter box, good riddance

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not at all. I don't know anyone that likes to clean litter boxes.

• 1 decade ago

what the hell? scooping litter boxes are just plain normal! get use to it, and be nice to the cat (rephrase).

• 1 decade ago

If you are happy, than I am happy for you. To many people are caught up in being down on themselves. I say Yeah for you!!

• Dovey
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

YES!! Not on Answers!! No Laughing!!! TOS and Guidelines!! straighten up. Now....are you preggers???Cuz I'll help ya!! @80)

• 1 decade ago

Nope it's not bad that you're happy!

Hey you can't leave your cat's litter box nasty. What will she think of you?!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.