Problem with my monitor..?

My system screen has turned 90 degrees when the system was strucked due to a game.What should i do to restore it..? help in as quickly as possible..

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Do you mean that the image on the screen is sideways? Man that's a weird one. I would restart windows after powering down the monitor for a minute or two. If that doesnt work, contact the manufacturer.

  • 1 decade ago

    if you goto the desktop and right click it displays a pulldown menu. select properties and select the video cards tab. You will then have an option to change the rotation select normal and it will resume in the original state.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.