arm,wrist pain ,,?

I have been expierenced pain from my shoulder down to my wrist,what should I do? I've had this pain since Nov,

My hand Dr tested me for carpal tunnel ,and tests were normal,my wrist and arms hurt still every day,,,,what to do?or what could it be?

I have had xrays and blood work her tested me for arthritis,,they were normal,,,

Favorite Answer

is it in both arms?? is it a burning throbbing pain?? have you taken a fall you my want to go back to your doctor & have the test you for fibromyaliga basiclly it is never damage & came be very painful I have fibromyalgia from taking a fall & hitting concrete

Ist id go back the Doctors & tell them - there must be a reason for this has it been X rayed ???...........otherwise try to do relaxation concentrate on letting go of all pain & tension in your arms, there are many cd's available for general relaxation that should ease general pain as well as tension.

Emotional pains are more difficult to handle . Physical pain can be handled with pain killers.

It could be bursitis, or fibromyalgia. I'd definitely head back tot he doc and have him run blood work to check for arthritis and fibromyalgia.

OxyFLEX is clinically proven to reduce inflammation

and provide immediate PAIN RELIEF for

ARTHRITIS

TENDONITIS

BACK PAIN

SCIATICA

PLANTAR FASCIITIS

SHOULDER PAIN

MUSCLE & JOINT PAIN

and other MUSCULOSKELETAL PROBLEMS

Guaranteed or Your Money Back

http://www.mybuny.com/oxyflex.htm...