Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

will you answer this question. . . ?

even though there is no question?

Favorite Answer

No, I refuse to on the grounds that, oh, wow, 2 points.

Never mind :)

This is a difficult question to answer. I question whether or not it is or isn't a question, but on my quest to figure out the question I question whether or not the quest is even worth the question which has me questioning myself and whether my whole existence is in question. So yes, I will answer your question even though there is no question although the question actually is the question itself.

Yes, and there is a question. See there. There's a little question mark to the right

hmm good question, I think I will answer this question even though I see no question in answering a question about questions.

Yes, I will answer this question. I think this has got to be the best question after asked... or not asked.....

Yes. I wouldn't shoot down the opportunity to get a free 2 points! Thank you :)

• SPARKY

YES, well maybe if i don't have nothing else to do. apparently i don't i have read a bunch of dumb questions on yahoo answers. i firmly believe they ain't a smart person out there.

Ty 4 2points..lol

By the way, What's your question?

• jorst

Yes.

Yes!