Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

will you answer this question. . . ?

even though there is no question?

45 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, I refuse to on the grounds that, oh, wow, 2 points.

Never mind :)

• 1 decade ago

This is a difficult question to answer. I question whether or not it is or isn't a question, but on my quest to figure out the question I question whether or not the quest is even worth the question which has me questioning myself and whether my whole existence is in question. So yes, I will answer your question even though there is no question although the question actually is the question itself.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, and there is a question. See there. There's a little question mark to the right

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hmm good question, I think I will answer this question even though I see no question in answering a question about questions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, I will answer this question. I think this has got to be the best question after asked... or not asked.....

• 1 decade ago

Yes. I wouldn't shoot down the opportunity to get a free 2 points! Thank you :)

• SPARKY
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

YES, well maybe if i don't have nothing else to do. apparently i don't i have read a bunch of dumb questions on yahoo answers. i firmly believe they ain't a smart person out there.

• 1 decade ago

Ty 4 2points..lol

• 1 decade ago

By the way, What's your question?

• jorst
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.