What is the best 4x4 for Lake Tahoe area?

I live in Lake Tahoe and we have crazy weather and I want a 4x4 that has lot's of room and can handle the snow! All for under 30k!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

of course a chevy tahoe for lake tahoe

www.sunrisechevy.com

midlothian store

gabriel

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think so that a chevy tahoe

• 1 decade ago

a chevy tahoe

• dotel
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

it ought to remember on the surely severity of the snow situations and one of those tires on your vehicle. 4 wheel rigidity automobiles can, oftentimes be allowed to enter parts that are constrained to chained automobiles in the different case. evaluate renting a series of chains, particularly in case you're going up this week, or yet yet again with wintry climate typhoon situations brewing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

2000 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD

MADE IN: Janesville

ENGINE: 4.8-liter, V-8

TOW CAPACITY: 8,700 pounds

TRANSMISSION: 4-speed automatic

CARGO: 16.3 cu. ft. (63.6 cu. ft. third seat removed; 104.6 cu. ft., both rear seats down)

MPG: 14/17

BASE PRICE: $27,845

DEALER'S PRICE: $24,364

MAJOR OPTIONS: LS Group (Vortec 5.3-liter V-8, CD player, 9-speaker stereo with subwoofer, cruise control, remote entry, mirror with compass/thermometer, front and rear windows, cast aluminum wheels, side moldings, dual power/heated mirrors) $6,164

Trailer package $285

Z71 package (Z71 suspension, high-capacity air filter, skid plates, all-terrain tires, bucket seats, locking differential, OnStar system) $1,373

Reclining seats $1,380

Power sun roof $995

Fog lights $85

DELIVERY: $700

TEST VEHICLE: $38,827

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.