Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

guys - what do you think of ethnic chicks??

do u find the difference is culture a bit of a turn off? do u find then attractive? dus it even matter?

Favorite Answer

I don't care about color, race or creed. If you look good and are a good person thats all I need.

It is a turn on for me

and ne1 saying race doesn't matter is a freaking liar

everone knows there is a difference and your eyes naturaly sees color and your brain does interprit it

acting like it is not there is the most racist thing to do

I find ethnic women attractive.

American women are generally, too pale, too spoiled, too fake, alter their bodies too much, too self-centered and too uneducated.

Ethnic women are generally dark haired/dark eyed (a real positive), more educated, are far more beautiful, usually are more "physically natural" (don't alter/butcher their natural beauty like American women do), have cute accents, have more interests and enjoy life more.

It doesnt matter what ethnic background women are. They all want and need the "ahem." If you know what I mean.

Ethnicity means nothing to me.

• Nc Jay

A pretty girl is still a pretty girl, no matter where she's from or what her background is. Fun girls come in all shapes, sizes, and types.

ethniciity is no more a barrier, it will make you know alot about the other people.

when it comes to the ladies i am

equal opportunity