Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

guys - what do you think of ethnic chicks??

do u find the difference is culture a bit of a turn off? do u find then attractive? dus it even matter?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't care about color, race or creed. If you look good and are a good person thats all I need.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is a turn on for me

and ne1 saying race doesn't matter is a freaking liar

everone knows there is a difference and your eyes naturaly sees color and your brain does interprit it

acting like it is not there is the most racist thing to do

• 1 decade ago

I find ethnic women attractive.

American women are generally, too pale, too spoiled, too fake, alter their bodies too much, too self-centered and too uneducated.

Ethnic women are generally dark haired/dark eyed (a real positive), more educated, are far more beautiful, usually are more "physically natural" (don't alter/butcher their natural beauty like American women do), have cute accents, have more interests and enjoy life more.

• 1 decade ago

It doesnt matter what ethnic background women are. They all want and need the "ahem." If you know what I mean.

Ethnicity means nothing to me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nc Jay
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

A pretty girl is still a pretty girl, no matter where she's from or what her background is. Fun girls come in all shapes, sizes, and types.

• 1 decade ago

ethniciity is no more a barrier, it will make you know alot about the other people.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

when it comes to the ladies i am

equal opportunity

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.