Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 1 decade ago

can i drive a tractor 7 weeks pregnant?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. You can do anything that you would usually do. ( except drink alcohol and eat certain food) I would not start driving one if you never have before.

• 1 decade ago

As long as your Dr. says it is okay, you should not have any problems. We live in the country & the women drive tractors when it is necessary when pregnant. Make sure your in good health & the tractor is safe for you to drive.

Good luck! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you are only 7 weeks then your embreyo is still very small the vibrations on being on a tractor won't harm you. You just have to be more carfull towards the middle of you second trimester. I'm 23 Weeks and now they are telling me I have to stay off my horse. So just make sure it's ok with your doctor first.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can drive until it gets too uncomfortable which won't be for months yet.

..assuming that you could already drive the tractor not pregnant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I drove a tractor when I was pregnant. Unless you are having problems retaining a pregnancy, you should be fine. Just don't roll or crash it. Best wishes.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, you can probably do it pretty far on into your pregnancy. Just talk to your doctor. Unless you tractor is crap and jerks too much or is EXTREMELY bumpy I would say you could until about 8 months.

Source(s): Farm wife
  • 1 decade ago

yes 7 weeks is no problem

• 1 decade ago

I would wait until you are in your second trimester, you will be endangering your pg if you do things like that to soon

• I would think it would be ok.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.