do u think this is gonna last???

i met this girl bacc in march and we have been 2gether for a week in a half now. but she tells me she loves me all da time and i fell like i am in love with her. i juzt need some answers on if ya guys think this will last.

Favorite Answer

Time will tell actually. Relationship starts that way. Some ends instantly and some ends up together eternally. GOODLUCK.

Sweetie,the only ones who can make it "last" or make it work,is you and the female in question.Communication helps for maintaining a healthy and open relationship.Never,be afraid to communicate.You have known each other for a couple months,but have been together for a week and a half and many may say that is too soon.However,Love knows no time limits so dont allow anyone to tell you any different.I wouldnt end the relationship,see where it goes.Good luck hun,and have a good day!!

I personally do not think this will last as you have not told us how you fell about her. one test to find out if she really does want to stay with you 4ever is to throw it up the backdoor pipe! if she lets you do it to her and hides pain and tears she will be the one!

This will definitely last. "How long it will last?" - this is the question.

When people make their love confession in such a short period of time this means they feel great/happy when you are around.

Maybe it's not love yet but it's anyway a good sign.

It will last! http://formula-andy.blogspot.com/

i think this relationship is going to last because u love each other and thats what u need to make a relationship. I'M IN A RELATIONSHIP NOW AND I THINK IT IS GOING TO LAST SO,dont panic and dont freak out.

Hard to say ...

It seems to move pretty fast ....

I L U is easy to say... the test comes when the going get tough and whether you can still say I L U during such time.

Only time will tell..

• Mary O

being together for a week isn't love sounds like you are in school because you can't spell worth a chit it most likely is a school crush and no it won't last, because you sound young.

need more time to see if it will last

1 1/2 weeks not long enough

good luck

I get guys who do that and well the guy I`m with now did it to me it`s almost been 2yrs.

a week and a half ???? come on now, be realistic.....ya need more time