Should I be getting excited?

OK here it is...We have been trying to conceive for a few months now..This month i was to get my cycle on the 6th and that was ONLY 3 days ago on Sunday...but, im afraid i have been convincing myself of pregnancy symptoms..I have been so tired that i feel like i havent slept in a week..and oddly enough my feet has been swelling for about 4 days now..i am crampy but it also feels like a period crampy..i havent been really nausiated but there are times if i smell something i get queezy..but my question is should i be getting excited already or u think i should wait till maybe next week after my cycle is over a week late? I have called the Dr. and if my period dont start by next Wednesday then I am to call back and set an appt..unless i dont feel something is right..gonna buy a test either today or tomarrow...soo..just thought i would get your opionion too..Thanks A Lot!!!

Attention!!!!! I went and got a hpt and i got 2 LINES...SO I GUESS I CAN GET EXCITED..WOOO HOOOO..LOL

Went to Dr.s today they squeezed me in and it was confirmed I AM DEFFINATELY PREGNANT..My EDD is Jan.13 08..so IM SOOOO HAPPY!!!1

Favorite Answer

sounds like you may be preggers... but why don't you try to take an hpt before you call the doc? Since you are 3 days late, it should show a positive if it is a positive... Really, that is the only thing the doctor will do - They use the same tests that you can buy otc.

Good Luck! And I hope you are!

It sounds to me like you could be pregnant, but I would try not to get too excited yet. Your body could be fooling you. I would get a test and take it in the morning. Since your period was due on the 6th, it should be pretty accurate by now. Good luck!

What are you waiting for...go get a test!!

• congratulations it sounds like you are pregnant