What is the objective of the Socialists in Congress?

Destroying the AMerican spirit?

The Balkanization of the United States through the celebration of diversity while inducing the surrender of individual choice within those Balkanized communities to governmental entities; divide and conquer?

A communist state where everyone is equal and possesses an artificially elevated sense of self-worth, the competitive spirit is equalized through taxes and legislated oversight of private business and societal boundaries – including boundaries in speech and action – are enforced through a shadow set of laws known as political correctness, a set of laws that undermine the authority of the Constitution.

It all just sounds like the destruction of a great Free Country to me, and I for one will not let it stand.

http://www.therant.us/staff/fsalvato/fifth_column/...

FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW WHO YOUR SOCIALIST REPRESENTATIVE IN CONGRESS ARE, THE LINK BELOW IDENTIFIES THEM.

http://www.sovereignty.net/center/socialists.htm

http://cpc.lee.house.gov/

I love it when people yell and scream that I do not know what a SOCIALIST is, or that there are no Socialists in Congress, me thinks thou doth protest too much.

"When you're taking flak, you must be over the target." -- Jim Robinson

Favorite Answer

The real objective is a one world government.

• Cheryl

To divide and conquer.

Balkanize our Country, they claim they are for all people, but they ARE NOT!

Blakanize in the dictionary means: To divide ( a region or territory) into small, often hostile units.

This is happening all over the world (they have the Demo-litionists on their side) and they are misleading the American people.

I feel you, man!

I look through news all the time and every day I feel more like 1984 is prophecy . . .

Scares the bejesus outta me!

We must stave off the wanton desire to turn us all into automatons touting the Party line with nary a novel thought of our own.

It is hard to fight and harder to watch the death of such a marvelous enterprise.

Total control of the people.

Their main goal is to destroy america by discouraging people that work and abibe by the law.............illegal aliens and welfare folks get anything they want for free....(like healthcare).......by rewarding criminals and illegal aliens the socialist feel this will help tear down democracy which they truly hate..along with free speech

Apparently you don't even know the definition of "socialism" or "communism"--or you'd know there are notne of either in Congress.

And no one is going to pay any attention to that sort of nonsense. Educated people just ignore it--they know its meaningless.

The Communist Manifesto is their holy book

Source(s): Love your avatar!

Blah, blah, blah.

Please refrain from tossing manure around so early in the morning.

And by the way? You do not give a FLIP about the Constitution.

***********************

EDIT: Hey, guess what? I'll vote for a Socialist all day long before I'll vote for YOUR fascist regime.

Need a tissue?

Cons been saying for the last few days that we whine when we don't get our way, but I see much more crying from cons like this.

There's dozens of questions this morning alone that support that statement.

well put