Anyone know where I can find a template for a Kodak PowerFlash disposable camera?

I have purchased these for a wedding and I would like to customize them. I could not find any wedding cameras that went with their wedding theme.

Favorite Answer

I'm reasonably sure that Kiodak offers (or at least used to offer) that service through their website. That's the first place I'd check - but I'll bet it's expensive!

Other than that, you may want to take one of the cameras and carefully remove the cardboard cover, lay it our and create you own template. Contact paper would probably make a great material for your custom covers. Alternately, consider using clear lamination film with "custom" inlays (confetti, word cut-outs, etc...) for a more "custom", decoupage look! Good luck.

• motato

you've 2 thoughts... a million. next time you stop at a tremendous grocery or drug keep, take the digital camera with you. pass to the digital camera dept. and say, "howdy it really is two years previous, are you able to develop those %.?" 2. Ask a question on Yahoo! solutions, study and evaluate each and each and every answer carefully. Then, the subsequent time you may want to stop at a tremendous grocery or drug keep, take the digital camera with you and say, "howdy it really is two years previous, are you able to develop those %.?"